"It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known, but to question it."
The Ascent of Man
The Barefoot Tutor (based in Feasterville-Trevose, Bucks County, PA) offers a wide variety of services useful to students of ALL ages!
Click here to find out.
Tutoring and Additional Services Offered:
- Tutoring in ANY academic subject grade K-12 and college course material.
- Test preparation, review, remedial, and enrichment activities.
- Individualized lessons designed for your child's needs, interests, and unique learning style.
- Detailed review of each student's progress is provided regularly, both in verbal and written evaluations and updates for student and parent.
- Special holiday lessons/activities can also be designed to entertain, amuse, and enrich your child during the school break.
- Special lessons and activities can also be prepared for homeschool groups.
- Proofreading, editing, and typing of essays and term papers for high school and college students.
- For Computer tutoring (Windows 95 through Windows 7 operating system) for children and adults, please see my main site at BarefootChris.net
- For Webpages for yourself, family, business, or organization, please see my main site at BarefootChris.net
Qualifications of "The Barefoot Tutor":
- Elementary and Special Education major at LaSalle University (Senior level) with a 3.9 cumulative GPA.
- Over 200 hours experience in the classroom setting including student teaching, field placements, and tutoring jobs.
- 11+ years of tutoring experience with students in grades K-12 and college level.
- Student member of PSEA/NEA (state and national education association).
- National Safety Council First Aid Certified.
- High scores in Praxis National Teacher Exams.
- Trained to work with Exceptional Students.
- Experienced in multi-modal lesson design.
- State police and Child Abuse background checks available.
- Documentation and references available upon request. See Testimonials...
- Students and their parents both complete Tutor Performance Evaluations (see Parent Evaluation Sample in PDF) at the completion of a tutoring period so I can review my effectiveness, strengths and weaknesses.
Tutoring Available in the following locales: (See Map)
- Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia County, including Feasterville-Trevose, Lower Southampton, Huntingdon Valley, Northeast Philadelphia, Bensalem, Langhorne, Southampton, Bristol, Levittown and surrounding areas.
Tutoring available in your home or mine and can be arranged to fit ANY schedule.
For more information, call 267-679-6090 and ask for Chris, e-mail email@example.com, or use our Contact Form